Force Millitaire Française Index du Forum Force Millitaire Française
ensemble pour la victoire

Worms Reloaded GOTY-RELOADED

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Force Millitaire Française Index du Forum -> BAR -> bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
vojlcae

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Worms Reloaded GOTY-RELOADED Répondre en citant Back to top

Worms Reloaded GOTY-RELOADED > bit.ly/1OEZGxC

News...Worms....reloaded....is....a....very....good....fun....but....also....requires....and....trains....your....strategy....skillsA..little..tip..for..the..developers94...As...good...as...armagedon...was...spectatorx...08/19/2013...I've...spent...a...lots...of...time...playing...worms...armageddon,...tried...to...play...all...various...3d...versions...of...worms...but...i...wasn't...pleased...with...themYou....can't....play....single....player....AND....you....cant....play....versus....either....and....make....teams....you....can....save,....adjust....the....computer....ai,....anything....that....made....this....game....great....IS....NOT....IN....IT!!....If....I....could....somehow....get....a....refund....I....would....be....very....very....happy....as....this....is....a....dead....game....in....my....library....and....will....never....get....playedRecently....viewed....Steam....Curators....Recently....updated.....Skip..to..main..contentLoading...reviewsThe..campaign..levels..are..a..little..hard..thoughShooting....and....aiming....is....done....with....the....space....bar....and....arrow....keys....(up....and....down),....with....different....weapons....being....selected....with....your....mouse.The....game....is....amazingly....fun,....the....unpredictability....of....the....enemy....team....and....the....amount....of....customizability....with....weapons....and....other....factors....make....it....amazingly....fun,....giving....you....the....nostalgic....feeling....of....being....back....in....the....early....00's....playing....the....old-school....Worms....game....we....all....know....and....love.The....acrobatic....techniques....such....as....backflips....and....other....amazing....stunts....help....you....scale....platforms....otherwise....not....possible....with....a....normal....jumpTitle:..Worms..Reloaded:..Game..of..the..Year..Edition..Genre:..Strategy..Developer:..Team17..Software..LtdIt...is...amazing.Lastly,...as...a...bit...of...a...personal...suggestion,...I...would...suggest...for...you...to...get...the...DLCsAnd...that...makes...Worms...Reloaded...worth...buyingMore..Worms:..Reloaded..Fixes..Worms:..Reloaded..v1.3..ENG..[SKiDROW]..Worms:..Reloaded..v1.2..ENG..[SKiDROW]..Worms:..Reloaded..v1.7..ENG..No-DVD..[SKiDROW]..Worms:..Reloaded..v1.1..ENG..No-DVD..[SKiDROW]..Worms:..Reloaded..v1.6..ENG..No-DVD..[SKiDROW]..Worms:..Reloaded..v1.4..ENG..No-DVD..[SKiDROW]..Worms:..Reloaded..v1.0..ENG..[SKiDROW]..Worms:..Reloaded..v1.8..ENG..No-DVD..[SKiDROW]..Worms:..Reloaded..v1.1.0.0.475..All..No-DVD..[THETA]..Add..new..comment..Your..name..(Login..to..post..using..username)..Your..name..Subject..Comment..*..CAPTCHAThis..question..is..for..testing..whether..you..are..a..human..visitor..and..to..prevent..automated..spam..submissionsThose...of...you...who...are...not...familiar...what...makes...Worms...game...differ...from...other...strategic...games...is...the...way...weapons,...items...and...environment...change...the...phase...of...the...gameplayIt...has...charming...graphics,...surprisingly...funny...voice...acting...and...simplistic...gameplay.I....really....like....some....of....the....features....of....the....newer....ones,....but....this....is....still....the....one....my....mates....and....I....are....talking....about....when....we....say...."up....for....playing....worms?".The....game....has....horrid....delays....between....turns....because....of....connection,....or....somethingWorms....Reloaded........Puzzle....Pack....DLC0items..Subtotal..:..VIEW..CART..Checkout..Language..English..PC..Genres..View..All..Stellaris..PC..39,99....DOOM..PC..59,99....Homefront:..The..Revolution..PC..59,99....Mystery..Bundle..-..1..Pack..PC..0,99....Mystery..Bundle..-..3..Pack..PC..5,99....Mystery..Bundle..-..5..Pack..PC..6,99....MAC..View..All..XCOM..2..(MAC)..MAC..49,99....Borderlands..2:..Game..of..the..Year..Edition..(MAC)..MAC..39,99....Star..Wars..Jedi..Knight:..Jedi..Academy..(MAC)..MAC..8,99....Hot..Deals..View..All..Shadow..Puppeteer..PC..14,99....10,49....The..Asskickers..PC..4,99....2,49....The..Witcher..3:..Wild..Hunt..PC..59,99....24,99....Bestsellers..View..All..Total..War:..WARHAMMER..PC..59,99....FINAL..FANTASY..IX..PC..20,99....Battleborn..PC..49,99....Coming..Soon..View..All..Early..Access..Hearts..of..Iron..IV:..Colonel..Edition..PC..49,99....Total..War:..WARHAMMER..PC..59,99....Mirror's..Edge..Catalyst..PC..59,99....The..Black..Death..PC..19,99....Killing..Floor..2..PC..26,99....Lifeless..PC..19,99....17,99....NEW..New..to..Green..Man..Gaming..View..All..FINAL..FANTASY..X/X-2..HD..Remaster..PC..24,99....Homefront:..The..Revolution..PC..59,99....Dark..Souls..III..PC..59,99....52,99....Stellaris..PC..39,99....Battleborn..PC..49,99....DOOM..PC..59,99....Indie..View..All..Zero..Reflex:..Black..Eye..Edition..PC..3,99....Goliath..PC..19,99....15,99....Tales..from..the..Void..PC..14,99....11,24....{{..item.availablePlatforms.join('....')..}}..Toggle..navigation..PC..Genres..View..All..MAC..View..All..Hot..Deals..View..All..Bestsellers..View..All..Coming..Soon..View..All..Early..Access..NEW..New..to..Green..Man..Gaming..View..All..Indie..View..All..With...many...platforms...and...different...maps...to...consider...(though...they'll...all...destructible),...the...Worms...game...offers...a...unique...experience...like...no...other!Note;...As...for...the...controls,...the...game...can...also...be...played...with...a...gamepad...as...wellOnce..your..friend/enemy..appears..in..your..lobby,..you..can..start..warming..up..for..the..battlePlanning..beforehand..and..strategizing..your..movements..will..allow..you..to..easily..defeat..the..campaignjust..sit..down..with..a..frosty..pale..ale..and..watch..the..action..unfold..in..front..of..your..very..own..eyes..-..worms..destruction..,..not..suitable..for..children..who..love..worms..(the..worm..violence..is..quite..high)..very..good..game..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..ShadowGamer121..(..17.7..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..10..April..I..love..this..gameFor...You...95....Mayhem....Continues....hjr265....07/07/2013....There....used....to....be....a....limit....on....how....much....fun....a....game....could....beLoading....reviewsYou...had...something...great...and...you...took...it...all...away!...Put...the...things...that...made...this...a...great...game...back...in...it...and...I...guarantee...you...will...have...sales!...I...thought...this...was...going...to...be...THAT...game,...it...definitely...was...not...but...hey...worms...armageddon...is...still...great!...Smile-...Silky...Johnson...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...q[w]easd...(...22.2...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...26...April...such...worms...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...DEVOUR...(...7.0...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...23...April...Always...ing...hilarious...to...make...your...own...teams...and...play...with...friends...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...-roneld...hobbits...(...16.7...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...13...April...This...is...my...favourite...gamemilktea....07/03/2013....It....may....not....be....a....huge....departure....from....the....original....games....but....Worms....is....always....funIt's....hilarious,....it....has....a....hotseat....multiplayer....and....a....map....editor,....and....it....delivers....wormy....carnage....in....a....small....bundle....that....works....on....PC....and....Mac,....and....probably....has....a....good....value....for....those....using....Big....Picture....as....well.If....you....do....know....Worms,....this....is....the....old....Worms....from....back....in....the....day,....in....HDI....wouldn't....recommend....buying....the....game....in....its....full....price....though,....as....I....don't....think....it's....worth....the....experience....it....providesHOME..GAMES..LIST..PC..GAME..UPDATES..PC..GAMES..PC..REPACK..GAME..UPDATES..MODS..NEWS..DMCA..Request..Game..Request..Games..REQUEST..ACCEPTED....Hatred..Update..1..to..5-BAT..Orcs..Must..Die..Game..of..The..Year..Edition-PROPHET....Worms..Reloaded..Game..of..The..Year..Edition-PROPHET..Posted..18..Jun..2015..in..REQUEST..ACCEPTED..PROPHET....MULTi8..ONE..FTP..LINK....TORRENT..Ten..years..on..from..Worms..Armageddon..and..the..turn-based..comic..mayhem..continues..in..Worms..Reloaded&....DESCRIPTION../..DOWNLOADSYSTEM..REQUIREMENTSSCREENSHOTSGAMEPLAYINFO..ABOUT..THE..GAME..Ten..years..on..from..Worms..Armageddon..and..the..turn-based..comic..mayhem..continues..in..Worms..Reloaded,..an..all-new..edition..available..for..PC..through..Steam...MEGA...Download...UPLOADED...Download...TURBOBIT...Download...UPTOBOX...Download...1FICHIER...Download...Related...posts:...[PC...Multi]...The...Witcher...3...Wild...Hunt......FLT...+...Language...Packs...+...16...DLC...Pack...+...Update...1.12.1...[PC...Multi]...Middle...Earth...Shadow...of...Mordor...Game...of...The...Year...Edition......PROPHET...[PC...Multi]...X3...Reunion-MULTi10-PROPHET......Mega...Uploaded...Cracked...[PC...ENG]...Lili...Child...of...Geos...Complete...Edition......PROPHET......Cracked...Free...Download...[PC...Multi]...Alien:...Isolation...Collection......PROPHET......Cracked...Free...Download...skids...iso...January...2014...1fichier,...crack,...Full...PC...Games,...mega,...PC,...prophet,...uploaded,...uptobox,...W...Worms...Previous...post...Next...post...LoadingThe....game....features....a....team....based....action-strategy....experience....where....you....have....to....eliminate....the....enemy....team....with....wacky....and....fun....wepaons f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Force Millitaire Française Index du Forum -> bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson